Gemserv has extensive experience in developing and hosting a variety of events, such as technical workshops and prestigious industry luncheons.
This service allows our clients to focus on the event day itself, safe in the knowledge that all the necessary work and organisation have been taken care of. Clients can concentrate on the core purpose of the day, whether it be networking or promoting their services and products. We plan, organise and manage the whole event from inception till post-event process. We also conduct post event feedback surveys with the attendees in order to ensure that our service is constantly reviewed, updated and improved.
Examples of recent events include:
- Smart Metering: ISO 27001 Requirements held at The Dorchester, November 2011; and
- Gas Forum Annual Luncheon at the Guildhall, March 2012.
Our event management services include:
- Carrying out market research to identify and suggest relevant topics for content;
- Working with the client to develop the agenda;
- Securing speakers;
- Liaising with the venue / catering / audio-visual company and other suppliers
- Developing promotional and event material; and
- Delegate management including circulating invitations, event literature and dealing with enquiries.
- Ensuring the day runs smoothly (a dedicated event manager is allocated to each event);
- Liasing with the venue on the day; and
- Ensuring the needs of all the clients and guests are met on the day.
- Dissemination of event literature and other output;
- Analysis of delegate feedback;
- Editing and uploading webinars (when relevant);
- Publishing photos from the event; and
- Completion of all related financial transactions.