Training and Development
Gemserv is an expert provider of training and event management services which are specifically tailored to the energy, environment and water sectors.
For every project we undertake, we provide a dedicated event manager who will work with you through pre-event planning to post-event appraisal. Whether your requirements are general or specialist, our event manager can help you to design the right package to meet your needs and objectives.
We host technical workshops, exhibitions and conferences, as well as a series of online webinars for clients such as the Carbon Trust, the Gas Forum and the Department for Energy and Climate Change (DECC). Our services include:
- Carrying out market research to identify and suggest relevant topics for content;
- Working with the client to develop the agenda;
- Securing speakers;
- Liaising with the venue / catering / audio-visual company and other suppliers;
- Developing promotional and event material; and
- Delegate management including circulating invitations, event literature and dealing with enquiries.
- Ensuring the training day(s) run smoothly (including allocation of a dedicated event manager);
- Liaising with the venue on the day; and
- Management and co-ordination of delegate, speaker and client needs.
- Dissemination of event literature/output;
- Analysis of delegate feedback;
- Editing and uploading webinars (where relevant); and
- Completion of all related financial transactions.