In line with the UK Corporate Governance Code, Gemserv are pleased to announce the following changes to our board:
- After 16 years with Gemserv, Nigel Bromley is stepping down as Non-Executive Director – Chairman. However, he will continue to support the board in an advisory capacity until March 2017;
- Meriel Lenfestey, has been appointed as the new Independent Non-Executive Director (Chairman);
- Matthew Rees has been appointed as Deputy Chair and Senior Independent Non-Executive Director;
- Annette Nabavi has been appointed as Non-Executive Director; and
- Daniel Carter-Clout has been appointed as Executive Director.
David Thorne, CEO of Gemserv commented “Evolving the capability and experience of the Board, with the introduction of new perspectives, is critically important if Gemserv is to meet its growth and diversification aspirations in a period of transformational change in the utility, information and data sectors.
Nigel has been Gemserv’s Chair since 2010, and before that was Chief Executive from 2002. In these roles, he has been a primary architect in the creation and development of Gemserv – we owe him a great debt for his commitment and contribution over the last 15 years.
I believe these changes at Board level will ensure we are well positioned to be an important player in this innovative future whilst keeping our focus on the effective delivery of our existing contracts to support the market.”