What are the Privacy and Employment Challenges as we transition into the new normal?
Our Gemserv expert Samuel Plantie and our guest speaker from Carbon Law Partners Matthew Huggett will will cover the following topics:
Processing of health data by employers
- A reminder of the data protection principles for processing health data
- Workplace health check considerations for returning to work in the UK, Ireland and France
- What if employees are not willing to go back to the office for Health and Safety concerns
Employee working from home: privacy and remote employee monitoring
- Online monitoring and ePrivacy rules
- To which extent employees’ productivity can be remotely monitored in the UK and in Ireland
- UK and Irish employment law considerations for responding to a request to work from home from your employees
- A lot of people are enjoying the flexibility and not having to commute transports
- Some organisations may realise that productivity and ability to contact staff are not affected
- How to remotely manage employees wellbeing and equipment concerns?
Time: 15:00 BST (running time approx 1 hour)
To register simply click on the button below:
GemTALK Webinar Series
To find out about our other webinars, simply click the button below.